Re: [IRCA] Headphones for old ears

Bill,

I have a set of Denon AH-D550 stereo headphones, which are lightweight, cushiony for the old lobes, and are primarily designed for stereo systems.  If I plug them in straight to a radio, I use a stereo->mono adapter, or if they are in the computer, I just switch the PC to mono output.  I bought them back around 1999, and they were $60-70.  My ears still love me for switching over to them.

Mike Hawkins

Bill Harms <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have noticed that my ears are starting to get worn out making it more difficult to
identify stations. I am looking at purchasing a set of headphones that would be
helpful for old ears like mine (and I assume others). Can someone recommend a
good set in the under $100 range?

Bill Harms