  • Subject: [IRCA] Headphones for old ears
  • From: "Bill Harms" <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:06:20 -0400
I have noticed that my ears are starting to get worn out making it more difficult to
identify stations.  I am looking at purchasing a set of headphones that would be
helpful for old ears like mine (and I assume others). Can someone recommend a
good set in the under $100 range?

Bill Harms

--- End Message ---