Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 12, Issue 59 Alan Bosch

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 12, Issue 59 Alan Bosch

Hi Alan,
I  read all of your comments and fully understand. Thanks for explaining and
being easy on me. I've seen alot of angles on the IRCA and how the club
inter-acts and the list is yet another side of it. It really does vary
accordingly.  I'm not the historian of the club, but I think we tend to be a
little more easy going than some other ones. (The main reason I love this
club)  The list can be a great attribute but I understand it isn't for
everyone.(they're own decision). An additional email address may increase
the ability to separate/ organize messages away from you're general email
cache.

If I'm narrowing the topic or branching off of it, I try to change the
subject either completely or partially to reflect that, but sometimes it
needs to stay for continuity, both for reading or deleting a message
beforehand. A sequential ID is a good Idea, but I don't know how it would be
instituted or it's real benefits utilized. (any comments out there?)

Good luck with the ARES training and your project below. (interesting)
Best of DX, 73 de Doug - KE6GMM
(as always, opinions expressed above are those of the author, hi)