Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] More on Alaska

Don,

According to everything I could find on time zones, they're PST-1.  I don't know if they do Daylight Savings or not.  You had better quality audio than I did.  Nice catch!

Mike Hawkins

The Kaskey Family <kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I belatedly (this morning) checked Radio Locator for info on KBBI Homer
AK. They had a web site listed that I went to. The program I heard was
called 'Live Wire' and the announcer was female (Hannah Harrison)..At
times it faded up nicely & 'Man of Constant Sorrow' was in well shortly
after 2300 PST followed by a R&B number. That's a combination. I heard
a female announcer before 11pm as well and according to their web site
this may have been another program that ended at 11pm PST. Seems to me
Homer is -2 hours from PST. At any rate I'm glad to know Alaska still
exists.

Kevin, if Canada bums you out....what does Alaska do for/to you?

73 der kashketfeller