[IRCA] Be aCoast to Coast AM celebrity

>From the Coast To Coast AM website:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/info/guestrequest.html
Be Our Guest
Have you ever wondered how to become a guest on Coast
to Coast AM? It's easy. Just send an e-mail to the
Producer stating your name, phone number, the area of
your expertise or the nature of your experience. If it
sounds like something worth talking about on Coast to
Coast AM, the producer will call you. It's that easy.
Write to: CoastProducer@xxxxxxx
I know Art Bell is a "Ham" and a DXer. I don't know
about George Noory. I think it would really promote
our DX clubs if someone could be a guest on the show.
Perhaps they could arrange for 3 DX guests on a
certain night - one each from the NRC, WTFDA and IRCA.
Anybody comfortable about explaining AM propagation,
Eskip, ms, tropo, etc? You'd be taking questions from
the radio audience, which is worldwide.

Dennis Elya
Jefferson City, MO