[IRCA] Re: dig for those TPs

First, I'm very sorry to hear of Don E.'s death.  Like many long time
members, I was welcomed to IRCA by Don in the 60's, back in the days of
envelopes, stamps and letters,  and remember him from conventions long ago.

Although I don't believe he DX'ed in latter years, I hope he would have
appreciated a DX-related tag to this e-mail....

In the last couple of weeks, I've noticed TP carriers hanging on long after
local sunrise, and even recorded Korean pips on 972 in the noise at the top
of the hour at 1600UT, well after LSR at 1450.  This morning, 1566 was
still delivering a carrier at reasonable strength at 1730UT, and was still
audible, though fading to noise,  20 minutes later when I sat down
to  write this.

This sort of thing is observed at Beverage expeditions on the coast, but
never at home before, using just a Flag antenna in a city back
yard.   Anybody else noticing anything?

best wishes,

Nick