[IRCA] Re: Fwd: Don Erickson Dies in Fire

[IRCA] Re: Fwd: Don Erickson Dies in Fire

I also knew DEE very well. Bill Block and I drove down to Riverside the
Summer of 1970 and we stayed with Don a couple of days. Yes, he sure did
go to a lot of conventions. I think the last one I saw him at was
1989-Sacramento when it was hosted by Ric Heald who also passed away.  I
think Don lived on canned Tuna at the time or it seemed that way. I do
remember, he had stacks and stacks of bulletins, newspapers, etc and had
narrow areas to try to get through.  Rest in Peace old friend.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR