From: "Rene F. Tetro" <rtetro@xxxxxxxxx>
Club of America" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 11:22 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Tonight's WNTP Audio Proof

I have had to postpone tonight's WNTP audio proof due to illness.  The flu
decided that yesterday was a good time to hit me, so there's no way I'm
going to be able to physically make it in here tonight.  Instead, I will
conduct the proof on Saturday morning, 3/12 from 00:00-02:00.

Thanks for you patience, and sorry for the inconvenience.

René F. Tetro,
Chief Engineer
WNTP/WFIL
117 Ridge Pike