[IRCA] DX Test Summaries (Next Time)

I'm surprised and pleased at the importance that folks attach to
the "after action" reports that we generate for the DX tests.

Keeping with Lynn Hollerman's tradition, we provide the DX Tests
summaries as a kind of snapshot of how the tests went. When
there are a lot of postings, it can be difficult to keep things straight
and we apologize for any errors.

DX'ers can make our job easier and insure that they receive proper
credit in the future by following some easy steps:

1. Within 48 hours of the test submit a posting to any of these
lists or directly to me with the subject line: DX Test results.

2. In all postings (IMO) to any list regarding DX include your name
and location. You'd be amazed how much time I spend trying
to figure out someone last's name and/or location.

3. Many DX'er are interested in the equipment used to receive
a test. Feel free to include it and if reports are limited we'll try
to work that in.

4. State clearly in the message if you are claiming reception of the
test or not. We get a lot of messages from early in the test that
say things like "bits of code received". Then nothing further from
the DX'er.

At that point, we're guessing about if they received the test or not.

I think suggestions one-three apply to almost any post to a DX related
list. Most e-mail programs allow you to create a signature file
to make this easy.

On a related note, Kent Winrich asked DX'ers to be patient with him
as he works on sending out verifications to last weekends tests
in Milwaukee. He's had a busy week so far.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
IRCA CPC Chairman

Les Rayburn, director