[IRCA] Re: the Future of DX Tests (Long)

[IRCA] Re: the Future of DX Tests (Long)

Eric,

I bribe a lot of stations with goodies too. That might make a
difference. I rarely send out a report without a tape, postcards,
tourist info. I spend a fair amount of money. More than what most would
spend. I also follow up my reports with f/ups and phone calls. My return
rate is still fairly decent, but it does take a lot of work. I don't
give up. As a last resort I will send a ppc or try for an e mail QSL.
CC in Portland on 620 has had QSL cards in the past. However I don't
know if they have any new ones as they have changed calls so much. But
the secret of QSLing, is to keep at it. I have even visited stations on
trip to get QSLs. Whatever it takes...

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin