[IRCA] Re: IRCA Pub - 'A DXer's Technical Guide' - 2nd Edition

At 09:29 14/02/2005, you wrote:
>I don't think I would ever put my copy up for sale or auction.
>
>My copy of the 1st edition has a beige cover with the photo
>of a little boy standing next to what looks like a National
>receiver.  My copy of the 3rd edition is green with a schematic
>diagram on both fron and back.

As Phil mentioned, the "little boy" was actually our little girl, who
attended one of Bruce Portzer's get-togethers and went along on
DXpeditions.   Sanity prevailed as she grew up however; she's in her
mid-20's now and living in Japan, closer to the DX than to the DXer.   I'm
not sure I could persuade her now to stand by a "transmogrified HRO"
holding a soldering gun, hi.

I believe your copy is the second printing of the first edition, Steve; the
first printing had a blue cover.  Phil's description of the other covers is
accurate.

73

NIck