[IRCA] ATTN: ENGINEERS DX TEST MATERIALS FOR WTTB WISN WOKY KEVA

[IRCA] ATTN: ENGINEERS DX TEST MATERIALS FOR WTTB WISN WOKY KEVA

As an aid to those who have mentioned conducting tests, I've created
Morse Code (CW) ID's at both 5 and 10wpm. They are available in
both .wav and .mp3 formats.

To download them simply go to:
http://www.highnoonfilm.com/amdx

You'll see individual folders for each radio station. Your ID's are in
there.

There is also another folder marked "Sweep tones etc" that contains
the very useful NRC collection of sweep tones which I highly recommend
inserting during your tests. These have proven to cut through noise
even better than code in some cases. Thanks to Fred V. for providing these.

There are also some short classic TV theme songs, which make for
good test material. Easy to recognize in the noise and unlikely for
anyone else to be playing them on frequency.

We can also provide QSL services if needed, and any other custom
material for the test. All you need to do is ask. Many, many of us
who spend time on the graveyard frequencies would welcome additional tests.
Thanks again to all the engineers who are doing these tests!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
IRCA CPC Chairman-NRC Member

Les Rayburn, director