[IRCA] LOS ANGELES DODGERS RADIO NETWORK

[IRCA] LOS ANGELES DODGERS RADIO NETWORK

Title: LOS ANGELES DODGERS RADIO NETWORK

LOS ANGELES DODGERS RADIO NETWORK

Broadcast Team: Vin Scully, Rick Monday, Jaime Jarrin, Pepe Yniguez, and Fernando Valenzuela.

 610 KAVL Lancaster, CA

 920 KPSI Palm Springs, CA

 920 XESDD Enseneda, BCN (Spanish)

 980 KFWB Los Angeles, CA (Flagship)

1110 KAOI Kihei, HI (Selected Games)

1140 KSFN North Las Vegas, NV

1150 KDEF Albuquerque, NM

1220 KHTS Canyon Country, CA

1220 KWKU Pomona, CA (Spanish)

1230 KBOV Bishop, CA

1230 KYVA Gallup, NM (Selected Games)

1290 KCUB Tucson, AZ (Selected Games)

1300 KROP Brawley, CA

1330 KWKW Los Angeles, CA (Spanish)

1340 KCBL Fresno, CA

1340 KRLV Las Vegas, NV (Spanish)

1340 WSTA St. Thomas, VI (Selected Games)

1400 KVBL Visalia, CA

1450 KVEN Ventura, CA

1490 KICO Calexico, CA (Spanish)

1490 KMET Banning, CA

1490 WTTB Vero Beach, FL (Selected Games)

1550 KWRN Apple Valley, CA (Spanish-Selected Games)

1560 KNZR Bakersfield, CA

1570 KPRO Riverside, CA (Selected Games)

 99.7 KXTY San Luis Obispo, CA (?)

“I bleed Dodger blue and when I die, I’m going to the big Dodger in the sky.”

-         Tommy Lasorda

O. Howit Hertz

Folsom, CA