[IRCA] Re: Cardinals Going to XM Radio?

Eric,

You still do not think before speaking! I have been OUT of the radio hobby
for over 20 years! You have kept up with all the changes, and you expect
someone involved in reading literature and writing for literary journals to
keep up as well??? Horsehocky!

I am still thinking like it is 1982. I do not care about Clear Channel
Communications because I do not listen to any of their stations! Save when
DXing.

IF you have kept up then where has International music moved to on the Saint
Louis regioal Radio Dial??? That means GERMAN and other European nations????

73 73s,

Terry

PS Getting hot, venting anger, yellin and screams about Clear Channel Comm
will not change anything. Nor will they notice you, insignificat person. So
why bother?? It is like complaining about the weather which we have no
control over. So why waste the breath?