[IRCA] 1220

A couple

1220    CJRB    MB, Boissevain, finally logged this one from 0559 EST
2/7 with Bluegrass mx, send of program and into CJRB News. I have caught
Classical mx on 1220 many times that I fiqured was CJRB, but no IDs on
the hour. I am very pleased with this. (PM-OR)

1220    W???     This one I have not IDed, at 0402 EST 2/7, Weather
forecast "Cloudy with a chance for snow, high about 40. I'm Glen Mertz
(?) on First For Talk", then the calls which sounded like WHCW or
something along those lines. Of course a fade at ID time. I thought
maybe KLPW, so I phone them and not them. I see WLPO,WKRS, both ILWBCH
Michigan, WCPH-TN.  Does anyone have an idea? In playing back the tape,
The calls sure sound like WCHW, or WJCW, or something like that. Help!
(PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage

73s,