[IRCA] Re: [NRC-AM] Funny how no one reports KFNY

[IRCA] Re: [NRC-AM] Funny how no one reports KFNY

Glenn,

I submitted this entry to both the NRC list and the
WTFDA-AM list (I wasn't a member of the IRCA or the
"mwdx" reflector at that time) on Mon 29-Mar-2004 at
9:34 PM ...

> KFNY-1640 OK Enid - Personal letter from
> Hiram Champlin, Owner, Chisholm Trail
> Broadcasting, in 16 days for letter report,
> return postage (which they used), and one
> of my ham radio "eye-ball QSO" cards.
> Address is:  Chisholm Trail Broadcasting,
> PO Box 952, Enid OK 73702.  Letterhead also
> had KXLS-95.7 FM, KCRC-1390, and KNID-99.7
> FM logos on it.  The verie letter stated
> "KFNY operates with a power of 10,000 watts
> in the daytime and 1,000 watts at night.
> Both day and night are directional with a
> simple two-tower pattern that orients the
> signal 160 - 340."
>
> 73,
>
> Steve N5WBI
> Houston TX

At present, I can't locate the e-mail I sent
to the NRC's DDXD editor ...

73,

Steve Ponder N5WBI
Houston TX USA