Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1630 unid

Doug,

There is a station in Manteca CA which I thought was a pirate, operating on 1700 (now on 1630, thanks to the interference from Tijuana).  I was informed that it was a LP station (I think Part 15 or Section 15 was mentioned), and pointed to reference materials which showed it was legal.  I could receive them at about a 6-mile radius, and on a good night, I will hear a bit of interference from them at a further distance.  You may have one of those in the area.

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA