Re: [IRCA] Dual DX Test Slated for Tonight!

Re: [IRCA] Dual DX Test Slated for Tonight!

At 15:24 07/01/2005, you wrote:

WXCT 990khz Southington, CT TEST

Given the geomagnetic conditions (K-5, K-7 earlier this evening), I was deeply surprised to hear CBC news at 0100 EST from CBW, and earlier some piano music, also from them I suspect, but no sign of WXCT.

Still WFIL, but that would be very quirky propagation under the circumstances.

best wishes,

Nick