[IRCA] WHO returns to the west coast

Conditions were such that I had the best reception of WHO-1040-Des
Moines IA this morning that I've heard in quite a while.  Vancouver
seemed to be buried by the buzz and perhaps poor reception conditions to
that area when looping N/S.  Looping NE/SW which usually produces
tremendous slop-over from KTCT-1050 this time brought in a nice & clear
(albeit fairly weak) WHO.  Noted from 0055-0105+ PST 12/31/04.  Both
Vancouver & Tigard were buried by the buzz.

Also noted this morning were XEPE-1700 back on with big power & new
uptempo format.  KUTI-1460-Yakima atop again with classic country,
probably still on day pattern.  KSVC-980 thru KFWB with ID at 0100 &
CJCA dominating 930.  That's it, but nice for an old Iowan to hear WHO
again.......

73  don k.