Re: [IRCA] KTDD-1350-San Bernardino CA

Mike,
Thanks for the tip on KUHL, no luck though yet. KMED is the problem, but I've only gotten as far South as KVON-Napa so far.

All I can say is wow, concerning your system of obtaining and placing stations for the contest. Very thoughtful. For my system, "rudimentary" would be a good word, hi. Since I haven't been too scientific about placement, different letters have come up as scarce. But I've caught a few new stations to fill in the gaps- about 30 so far, so...Indeed, I've gotten many stations that I haven't heard since I moved here in '96. Updating some call changes etc.  "Q" has been the difficult one the last month, but I think I have a few in reserve now.

I have a feeling you have an exceptional good memory or a good sense/ awareness of changing band conditions. I'm not as sharp with things like that, but you really have to know what is: "where, when, how well a station is coming in" (if that make's any sense) and compare it with other frequencies and locations to make that analysis. This on a daily or weekly basis.  This reminds me that I should have a 'hit' list for stations I should be going after. The last one I made, quite a while ago, was for all Oregon stations.

Good luck with your employment, but take advantage of the available DX time while you can..., which I think you are.
73- Doug Pifer
Albany, OR