[IRCA] re: 820 and 540 help

hi there.

What you heard on 820 is indeed WTOP. The station has taken over this 820 channel which is actually transmitted from Frederick, Maryland. The station is also now on 107.7 and 104.3 FM. I live about 20 miles south of Frederick and listen to TOP on 820 as it comes in better than on 1500 which doesn't send much signal west towards me.

Also, WDMV in Pocomoke City, Maryland is probably your 540 mystery too.

George Santulli
skyharbor8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

Lynn.