Re: [IRCA] NEW MW QSL (WNTP-990)

Hi Don,
That's pretty cool about KVAC, the're a pretty out of the way place. What I got was just an ID. and nothing else, kind of the way 1490 is these days, it wasn't even on the hour. I apologize to Patrick, as I'm sure he's got everything I have so far. Anyways, KVAC is on the air, as I talked to the program director on the phone and she gave me kudos for picking them up, as minimal as it was. hi.
73- Doug

Doug: Nice on KVAC. Back in the late 60's (I think) KVAC used to perform frequency checks almost every monday morning and would bomb into Sacramento. And why shouldn't they have? Nobody
else was operating at that time (well hardly anybody). Your mentioning of KVAC just brought back old memories (once again)........73 don