[IRCA] CKLC off tonight

For DXers in the NE and adjacent Canada who are bothered by QRM from CKLC, tonight may be a good chance to hear them off the air.  I got this from Tom Kenny from Toms River, NJ.  Please pass this on with full credit to Tom.

Folks,

I was listening to CKLC on 1380 and they mentioned that there is a power
outage schedule for Kingston, ON for 5 minutes (each time) at 10 PM and 6
AM (Kingston local time). However the announcer stated that CKLC will be
off the air from 10 PM through 6 AM.

Might be a good opportunity for those near CKLC to DX tonight. The news
clip is at: http://home.comcast.net/~nj2dx/am-dx/kingston.mp3

73, Tom NJ2DX
Toms River, NJ