[IRCA] Help required

Like Nigel Pimblett said in an earlier post, conditions to the east were
exceptional last weekend with many stations being heard that are no longer
regulars here as in the past. I too heard a new station complete with ID.
Unlike Nigel's catch, mine doesn't make any sense. I had been sitting on
1670 for some time as I was hearing someone that did not fit any published
format. I can't remember now what the program content was, the ID however,
is as clear now as it was last Sunday. Around 17:15MST I heard the
following: This is WFLA, a Clear Channel Radio Network station in Tampa,
Florida. Now unless WFLA has moved from 970 to 1670 without anyone knowing I
have no idea who this could have been. Anyone down that way have any
suggestions as to who this could have been?

I also logged one new station. A noontime (local time) reception of
1300-KOLY Mobridge SD with a full ID @ TOH. Not bad for a midday catch
considering Mobridge is around 900 miles from here. It was snowing quite
hard at the time which, as I have found in the past, always enhances daytime
reception. I've QSL'd several dozen daytime only stations over the years
this way.

Mike in St Isidore AB with AOR 7030 & 150' EWE