[IRCA] 1650

The last couple of mornings at our local sunrise I've heard a TIS/HAR type of station on 1650. The main text is by a man, and too weak to make out much, but it sounds like frequent mentions of something like "Eastport" and a number which comes across as 543-2186. Every few minutes a much clearer woman gives a time and date. The date is correct, but the time always seems to be given as 7:50. At first I thought it was one of the stations Patrick was hearing recently, but this one is definitely not relaying NWS weather. Any ideas would be welcome!

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta