Re: [IRCA] Antenna thoughts?

That makes sense, as I waited until until August to
travel down the Oregon coast, some 29 years ago. It
was a very enjoyable trip, with great, clear weather.
As I recall, you're wet season should begin next
month. Here in Colorado, I am looking at low fire
danger (which is great) in early August for the first
time in memory. The ground up here doesn't seem to
hold moisture very long. I think I'm going to have to
be more selective with siting my grounding network and
relocate the network to a shadier spot with more
vegetation. I'm also going to mothball my remaining
copper coated groung rods in favor of 1/2 hard drawn
copper tubing. I think the copper coated rods are
contributing to the problem. I recently purchased an
Ameritron remotely actuated antenna switch which
should afford me a bit more flexibility in that
regard. Pity that the Ameritron switch didn't also
include remote termination in their design.

Best of DX.

73's

Craig