[IRCA] Radio Marti 1710

The mysterious R. Marti on 1710 appeared on my Grundig YB-305 portable late
last night...  I check 1710 fairly regularly for new TIS stations, but this
is the first incident noted here.  Looped NE/SW, which is interesting in
itself.  No stupendous cx to the east was noted, either.  Signal was
slightly fadey, weak but readable about 80% of the time, occasional strong
peaks.  I listened between 0145-0210 EDT, 2245-2310 PDT.

If this is a mixing product, is Marti frequency hopping on SW?

Rich Toebe
Vacaville CA