[HCDX] More on the KKMO DX Test

Chief Engineer Monte Passmore has provided a little more info on the format
for his upcoming test. He provided some very specific details regarding
times, but I have thinned some of this out to try and avoid giving away too
much of what to expect. I know 99.99 percent of us are honest about this and
I don't mean to offend anyone, but just one unscrupulous DXer could ruin
this for all of us, and it HAS happened in the past.

Here is the info:

I will start with sweep tones followed by a quick station identifier then a
tone at 1,000 Hz followed by another station identifier. I will repeat this
sequence for ten minutes from 12:00-12:10 am and then follow with college
football marching music for three minutes from 12:10am to 12:13am followed
by the same station identifier sweep tones and a station identifier to
conclude at approx 12:15am. We will then go back to our normal programming.

Good luck to all.

Jim Pogue
IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Committee Coordinator
Memphis, TN