Re: [HCDX] Aruba?

Rich,

No. I would not make such a guess based on one word in a not understood
language. Surely if you listen again tonight to 12000 you will hear nothing but
HCJB. They probably run automatic IDs on the hour and half hour, maybe
quarter-hour (really :14, :29, :44, :59+) depending on when the program breaks
fall. And on the top of the hour their characteristic timesignal, which usually
is the last thing heard rather than a formal sign-off. 73, Glenn Hauser