[HCDX] Aruba?

Greetings DXers,
                         On November 21 at 0045 UTC I picked up a strong Spanish speaking station on 12000 KHZ. They apparently signed off at 0100 UTC, the last words I heard were distinctly "Aruba". I didn't understand a word of the Spanish. This was done by a male announcer but there was a female too about five minutes earlier. After the presumed sign off there was nothing but open air and I listened for about 15 minutes more. According to the EIBI schedule by time, the only station on that frequency in Spanish listed to sign off at 0100 was HCJB. Also according to EIBI, Radio Havana Cuba was running on that frequency but not scheduled to sign of for a few hours and I heard nothing from them or any other station that was listed to be operating on that frequency. Seems a little strange to me, could this actually been out of Aruba?

Rich Brock
Bridgewater/Beaver, Pa.
USA
(near Pittsburgh)