[HCDX] Malaysia

Malaysia, 7295, RTM, 1102-1115  Tuned in a couple of minutes late to hear an ID,
but at 1102 notice a male in English comments which was probably news.  Plenty of
interference here, besides the station on 7296 KHz, there's a lot of ARO activity popping
up.  Malaysia continued with the comments for awhile then at about 1110 presented
music. The signal didn't improve from a poor.  To hear the audio I had to switch from the
WR G305e/pd to the NRD535D  (Chuck Bolland, August 27, 2007)

Clewiston, Florida
WinRadio G305e/pd & NRD535D

The WR G305e/pd has terrific sensitivity for the Spectrum Analyzer, but is
useless almost for pulling out some audio for weaker signals.Using the NRD535D
for the above logging, the quality of the signal was fair compared to threshold
to nil with the WR G305e/pd.  If I had to describe the WR G305e/pd with
only one word, I'd call it the "Tease".  You can easily see the signal trace
of any station on the Spectrum Analyzer, but forget about hearing anything
from a weak station.  The Audio just isn't there. Should I expect more from
the G305?  I think I should since the cost of the receiver was substantial.
 (Chuck Bolland, August 27, 2007)