Re: [HCDX] [Swlfest] Recordings of Radio Moscow

At 07:25 PM 8/1/2007, you wrote:

>Consequences:? I was on the mailing list of R. Havana for years.?
>They had my Navy mailing address and managed to keep up with me
>through several moves.? I remember quite fondly getting called into
>my division officer's stateroom to explain this mail that was
>coming.? Fortunately, he was a ham.? But, we had to go through the motions!!

Yes I remember when all of my mail was opened up before I got it for
about 6 months. My mom was applying for a job with Nasa & I was
listening to shortwave stations all over the world (including Radio
Moscow) back in the 1970's & 80's. Have never been in the military
but I did send out a lot of signal reports.