---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Senior Engineer, RRC,BB; Dhaka rrc@xxxxxxxxx

Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh
Research & Receiving Centre
Bangladesh Betar
121, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue
Shahbag,Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.

Tel : +880-2-862-5538
Fax : +880-2-861-2021
E-mail : rrc@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Listener,

Thanks and warm greetings from Research & Receiving Centre on behalf of Bangladesh Betar.

We really appreciate your interest on tuning our SW frequency and all of you are welcome to enjoy our SW programmes. For your kind notice, We would like to inform you that recently we have brought some changes in our broadcasting time-frame and frequency for External and Home service programmes. At present, we have three SW transmission frequencies. You can reach our external service programmes at frequencies 7250 kHz and 9550 kHz and home service programmes at 4750 kHz. Please monitor our time and frequency schedule for External and Home service programmes as shown below:

Shortwave Transmission (External Service)
Srl. No.ProgrammeBroadcasting Time (UTC)Target AreaFrequency (kHz)Wavelength (m)

1English (General Overseas Service)1230 - 1300South & South-East Asia 725041.38
2Nepalese Service1315 ? 1345Nepal
3Urdu Service1400 ? 1430Pakistan
4Hindi Service1515 ? 1545India
5Arabic Service1600 ? 1630Middle East
6Bengali Service1630 ? 1730Middle East725041.38
955031.41
7English (Voice of Islam)1745 ? 1815Europe725041.38
955031.41
8English (General Overseas Service)1815 ? 1900Europe725041.38
955031.41
9Bengali Service1915 ? 2000Europe725041.38
955031.41

You are requested to monitor these frequencies for the time being and report us accordingly.

Thanks in anticipation.

With best regards,

(Mahesh Chandra Roy)
Senior Engineer
Research & Receiving Centre
Bangladesh Betar

--

Dear friends,

Received the following message from Bangladesh Betar external service.

Please monitor from your end & report directly to Bangladesh Betar, Dhaka.

Thanks,
Swopan Chakroborty
Kolkata, India