[HCDX] HD Interference

Hello all DXers,
                       In referrence to the posts concerning interference from IBOC, HD, or whatever it is, I live in Pittsburgh. Pa. and listen to KDKA, 1020 on a regular basis at different times of the night and day. I've not noticed any interference from WBZ, 1030 at all, maybe I'm just not tuning in at the right times. This interference thing has me worried since I DX the Meduim Wave Broadcast band as well as shortwave. I can see the writing on the wall. it's going to ruin our hobby eventually. Just my opinion, hope I'm wrong.

Rich Brock
Many Receivers
Longwire and
Loop antennas