Re: [HCDX] [NRC-AM] WCXH Test to be rescheduled

I would suggest/reccomend a Friday night into Saturday morning. There are
those of us who go to church or use Sunday for relaxing cleaning up the
house, I think a Friday/into Saturday test would be much better

How about Friday the 14th going into Saturday the 15th of December?

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
Operations Manager/Program Director/On Air Personality
Cool Country 1590 WABV Abbeville, South Carolina, USA
www.wabv1590.com www.walkerbroadcasting.com

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.