[HCDX] WCXH Test to be rescheduled

Well folks, it looks like the gremlins did indeed get us on the WCXH test.
The good news, however, is that Allan is more than willing to redo the test.
Here's what he said:

"Jim:

I cannot believe I screwed up !  I am so sorry.

I was sure it said 5:am,  I must have mis-read it.

Things have been so hectic here.  I feel awful about this.

Of course, whenever you'd like to re-do it, I'll be more than

happy to do it.  Just let me know.

PLEASE accept my humblest apologies to you and all who

participated.

Allan"

At the suggestion of one listener, I intend to ask Allan for a Friday or
Saturday morning instead of Monday. I'm open for suggestions - just make
sure we don't conflict with holidays and we have enough time to announce the
new date and time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Jim Pogue

IRCA/NRC Joint BTC Coordinator

Memphis, TN