[HCDX] WCXH DX Test

I am waiting for a reply to my e-mail sent to Allan Weiner this morning, but
it looks like the WCXH Test likely ran an hour late. It's always interesting
when technology and humanity go head to head. If the automation system at
WCXH did the time change as it normally would have instead of changing like
the idiots making the policy on time changes decided, then it would indeed
appear that technology got the better of us.

In any case, I've asked Allan to consider doing another test, hopefully on a
Saturday or Sunday morning. I'll provide more information as I received it.

My apologies to anyone who lost sleep over this . and that includes me too!

Jim Pogue

IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Committee Coordinator

Memphis, TN