[HCDX] DX Test season is off and running!

In spite of less than ideal conditions, it looks like Sunday morning's WIRL
DX Test was quite successful. Initial reports indicate it was heard in
Texas, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Wisconsin and Tennessee. More details will
follow as I continue to hear from other folks around the continent.

In the meantime, I encourage DXers to send Chief Engineer Wayne Miller an
e-mail thanking him for his efforts. Even if you don't want a QSL or didn't
hear the test, a "thank you" goes a long way in building good will.

Wayne's e-mail address is wrm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please keep those e-mails coming to me and let me know how successful you
were at hearing the test. Hot Diggity - we're off!

Jim Pogue

IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Committee Coordinator

Memphis, TN