Re: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs Oct 10-11: correxion

I left out a ``not`` in this paragraph of my report about RUSSIA, which changes
the meaning. Replace it with:

While the dirty spur from VOR was around 15510 on Oct 10, things were different
Oct 11: centered on 15640, where the YFR relay is supposed to be, and maybe was
anyway, buried under the QRM. At 1306 found this very distorted signal
splattering with spikes, worst between 15615 and 15660, ruining Greece on 15630
during talk in unID language, but into non-Christian music at 1311 so decided
it was not YFR. Then checking the lower edge of the blob, the modulation
obviously matched VOR Hindi service on 15605. But the 15605 transmitter was
NOT responsible. The scheduled // of 15550 was absent, so I think that was the
transmitter to blame, badly mistuned around 15640. Confirming that it was
separate from 15605, that frequency went into English at 1400 while 15640 blob
did not. This mess was also monitored by Olle Alm in Sweden and Wolfgang
Büschel in Germany --- all of us off the back if really aimed at India, but
very strong here. Wolfgang also notified the Russian transmitter operators
about the problem, so we`ll see if it`s fixed by the next day. There have also
been similar problems in the 7.0 MHz area in the European evenings, perhaps
from the same faulty unit (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)