Re: [HCDX] [SWL] Glenn Hauser logs March 15-16 (corrected)

I checked the frequency by SDR-IQ and AOR 7030+ with Spectrum Lab between
1000-1700,both with listening and  observing carrier traces and found the
following stations:
6099.72 presumed Voice of Malaysia. Thai sounding language at 1405, also
Arabic at 1630. Sign-off at 1700.
6099.97 International Radio of Serbia. ID at 1430. The wobbling (±1Hz)
carrier visible already at 1200. First audio at 1403, probably Serbian,
definitely not English. Long carrier breaks, and when carrier was on, audio
was often missing. More continuous since 1430 and languages acc. to the
lately publicized schedule. Maybe Dragan could check what programming they
have before 1400, if any?
6100 CRI 1100-1357
6100 UNID after 1400, presumed KCBS, right on frequency, which is really
exceptional for this station.
6100.02 Radio Vo Kashmir 1415-1535
6100.55 R Rossii, Kyzyl until s/off 1400.

73, Mauno