[HCDX] New MW & SW QSLs

680    WRKO     MA, Boston, rec verie statement at the bottom of my
report in 100df. V/S:  John Uenyl(?). Address: 20 Guest Street, 3rd Fl,
Brighton  MA  02135-2040. MW QSL #2949. My first new MA QSL in years. I
think this is #5. I am really pleased with this, with KNBR being off I
nabbed two new catches and QSLs too. (PM-OR)

5910    COLOMBIA, Bogota, La Voz de tu Conciencia/Marfil Estereo, rec. a
nice QSL card in 30d for CD report. Also enclosed was a CD. Came
registered. 5 kw. V/S: Martin Stendal. Address: Calle 44 No. 13-67,
Bogota  D.C., Columbia.
(PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager