Re: [HCDX] Antenna Soldering

Naaaahhhh!  Get Sears Craftsman propane torch kit that has two heads,
one big-un and one small-un   in a nice plastix box holding all
including full size propane bottle (or MAP gas)

I use MAP Gas and use the small un to do field soldring and brazing
of small parts. the small head is only 3/8 at best flame width and
makes a nice pin head blue flame. It's essentially  your butane
soldering pencil on steroids.

With the BIG head I was able to braze the tail gate hinges back on my
rusted out scout.
Good tool. Cost me less than $30  (20 years ago)

yodar