[HCDX] QSL from Radio Prague

Dear Friends,
	Today on 9th of June, I received a nice detailed QSL
verification card depicting Petrin Observation Tower
from Radio Prague for my detailed email reception
report on 14th of May 2007 from 1430-1457 UTC on the
frequency of 13580 kHz of their Russian language
broadcast. The envelope also contained their
frequency-list.

The card also stating as follows: -
This observation tower is a distinctive feature of
Prague?s skyline and lovated on the peak of Petrin
hill (327m above sea level). Construction on the
tower, modeled on the Eiffel Tower in Paris, was
initiated by the Club of Czech Hikers in 1891. It is
60m tall.

Their web and email addresses are as follows: -
Web: www.radio.cz
Email: rusky@xxxxxxxx

Regards & 73?s
Mukesh Kumar