[HCDX] QSL from KBS World Radio

Dear Friends,
	Today on 9th of June, I received a nice detailed QSL
verification card depicting B-boys of Korea from KBS
World Radio for my detailed email reception report on
22nd of May 2007 from 1600-1700 UTC on the frequency
of 9515 kHz of their English language broadcast. The
envelope also contained their frequency-list and
receiving log.

The card also stating as follows: -
A B-boy is a term for a person who?s devoted to
hip-hop culture and recently refers to a male who
practices breakdancing. Korean B-boys have gone to be
the world?s top level with a number of dancers
sweeping international B-boy battles. Their videotaped
performances are even being used as texts for European
B-boys.

Their web and email addresses are as follows: -
Web: http://world.kbs.co.kr/english
Email: english@xxxxxxxxx

Regards & 73?s
Mukesh Kumar