Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS Web Site

The BBC regards its news site as a for-profit venture outside of the UK, so they separated the radio content and schedule information from the news site...so we see ads when we check out the news online, but we don't when we check out the programming.

Nonsensical, perhaps, but it's how things are these days...

RC