Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS Web Site

Rich,

I think you're getting towards the real answer, in that the radio web site is fairly irrelevant unless you're looking for on-demand content. If I want the BBC, I either use Sirius in the car, or the TuneIn app on my phone or tablet. Other than that, I only check their site for news or (that "other") football scores/stats.

Sent from my iPhone