From: Mark Coady <shortwaveloggings@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Subject: [NASWA] Program changes at Radio Australia
To: ODXA Yahoogroup <odxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NASWA <naswa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks to Glenn Hauser for the heads up on this. Radio Australia's
website mentions the are "renovating". They have become "revolting".

Gone from (local time in Eastern North America) our mid-mornings are
excellent programs like "Late Night Live" and "Innovations". At 1230 a
program listed as "Live Talk (English for Asia)" comes on with a lady
DJ with pop music and mindless small talk. Camilla Benson is the DJ
and calls the program "Radio Australia Overnight".

--
Mark Coady
Editor Shortwave Loggings

http://www.naswa.net

When replying PLEASE strip this note and the stuff below added to outgoing emails by Yahoo and various software packages.

.

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com