Re: [Swprograms] Fifty Years Of Human Spaceflight - BBC World Service examines The Yuri Gagarin Legacy

Re: [Swprograms] Fifty Years Of Human Spaceflight - BBC World Service examines The Yuri Gagarin Legacy

That may be how they do things in some versions, but the Internet web
stream shows a full 55 minutes for Discovery - which isn't the normal
modus operandi - on the 11th at 1905 UT.

Richard