Re: [Swprograms] RA/ABC's Late Night Live Celebrates 20

Re: [Swprograms] RA/ABC's Late Night Live Celebrates 20

Thanks for heads-up on this, John.  i will be sure to leave a comment.

As I mentioned to you once in person, I was Phillip's "musical guest" on LNL one night during my 1999 tour in Australia.  I had discovered the show on shortwave a couple years before that, and still listen often online today.  Simply one of the best!

Saul Broudy (Philadelphia, PA  USA)