Re: [Swprograms] Sirius satellite radio -- $4 / month?

Re: [Swprograms] Sirius satellite radio -- $4 / month?

My daughter moved to LA and no longer needed the Sportster in her car, so
I cancelled it. This is not to be confused with the subscriptions on the
built-in one in my car (w/Travel Link), the Streamer in my wife's car, and
the S50 I use between home and work. Needless to say these guys are
getting a substantial portion of my paycheck. But ever since I cancelled
it, I keep getting phone calls and offers asking me why I cancelled and
how they want me to come back. I keep telling them I never left... Seems
like Retention and Customer Service don't talk to each other.